Website Design | Logo & Graphic Design | Website Hosting | Website Audit | Website Support
We will dive deep and uncover all the issues that may be holding your website back. And then, if you like, we'll help you fix them.
Most websites have issues affecting their performance, SEO, security, and effectiveness. Huge, well-known companies can afford to ignore them, but can you?
Snapshot or Subscription
We can provide a one-time snapshot audit of your website, letting you know where you stand today.
Even better, we can perform the same audit for the next three months, letting you know where you've improved.
Some companies offer just an SEO audit or just a security audit.
We offer you a peek at everything under the sun. If it affects your website, you should know about it.
Check out the list of what's included below.
We will provide you with a PDF report detailing all the issues we found.
We will offer to fix them for you. No pressure, just an offer.
Whether you want us to do that work, or you want to take the PDF and bring it to someone else to do the work, or just ignore it all and hope for the best... it's your call!
- Analytics: Includes verification of analytics setup and analysis of trends.
- Mobile Compatibility: Includes testing on multiple device sizes, operating systems, and browsers.
- Speed / Performance: Includes an analysis with Google and several other platforms to determine how the site performs. This audit usually produces several pages of issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Security: Includes a review of software versions (PHP, etc.), DNS and email configuration, hosting, and other best practices for securing a WordPress site.
- ADA / Accessibility: Includes an analysis with multiple ADA compliance platforms to identify all deficient areas. This audit usually produces several pages of issues.
- UI / UX: Includes a review of all user interface and user experience elements on the website, comparative to current best practices.
- URLs & Site Structure: Includes a search for broken links and a review of the website page hierarchy.
- Lead Generation: Includes a review of the website's ability to generate sales or leads comparative to current best practices.
- Content: Includes a review of page content and its ability to meet SEO best practices and engage visitors.
- SEO: Includes a review of on-page SEO and site-wide SEO capabilities.
- Keyword Rankings: Includes measuring the performance of identified keywords.
- Image Analysis: Identifying all broken or oversized images.
- WordPress / Plugins: Includes a review of all website plugins and other 3rd party software elements.
- And More!
The final report will be delivered in a single PDF, including a linked table of contents and sources for all data collection methods, as well as a prioritized list of recommendations.
Website Audit Pricing
We will audit up to 20 pages of your website to analyze SEO performance, security, accessibility, speed, structural integrity, user interface and experience, and more. Audits can be performed as a one-time snapshot of your website, or they can be scheduled to run monthly for three consecutive months.
One-Time Rate: $600
Three-Month Rate: $1,200 ($400 per month)
Most customers choose the three-month plan to save 33%.